- Child Development Basics has a section on Language Development
- A month by month guide to baby’s development.
- Guide to Your Child’s Speech Development from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Speech & Language Milestone Chart from Learning Disabilities Association ofAmerica
- Will I grow out of it? Milestones and Warning Signs for Speech and Language Development
- Language and Speech from Parenting Babies and Toddlers.
- Growing Together: Infant Development by Karen DeBord
- What Children Do In Language from KidSource Online
- How Babies Learn To Talk
- VocalDevelopment.com developed by David J. Ertmer, Purdue University is “designed to share information about early speech development and to provide examples of the delightful speech sounds that children produce before they say words.”
- Triplets Quads and Quints Association has a section by speech-language pathologist Paula Moss, the mother of twins, on “The More the Merrier: Language Development in Twins, Triplets & Higher Order Multiples”
- Sharon Glennen’s Language Development in Internationally Adopted Children
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.