- Communicator analyzer – contains selected chapters from the Communication Analyzer User’s Guide that may provide useful information to parents, educators, or speech-language pathologists who want to learn to analyze the early productive language development of children.
Parenting Information to Enhance Language Development
- Parenting Brochures and Information
- Building Speech and Language Skills, a guide for families by Kathleen E. Mahn, from the Iowa’s Virtual Hospital
- Over 100 files of articles on parenting and child development from the ERIC Clearinghouse on Elementary and early childhood ed
- Family Life Packets from the Children, Youth and Family Consortium
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Reading, English, and Communication contains products and services for parents, teachers, students, and others interested in such language arts topics as reading, writing, grammar, spelling, speech, journalism, family literature, and online distance education.
- Parents Place, a web Parenting Resource Center.
- Positive Parenting Homepage.
- Parenthood Web online community for parents and prospective parents.
- Toddler Talk: A Guide To The Development Of Early Communication Skills by Margo Sharp
- Parenting Activities
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.