PARENTING SPEECH PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN : INFORMATION AND EDUCATION NETWORKING
Sites for Teachers Hundreds of Educational Websites Rated by Popularity. Reading, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science and More. Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Activities, Clip Art.
Kinder Art Online resources and store for Art Projects.
A to Z Teachers Your resource for education information. Whether you’re preparing for the SATs, researching higher education options, or just trying to find out how to spell “antidisestablishmentarianism,” we’ve got you covered.
Speaking of Speech is an interactive forum for speech/language pathologists and teachers to improve communication skills in our schools by:
- exchanging ideas, techniques, and lessons that work,
- finding out about materials before you buy,
- seeking and giving advice on therapy and caseload management issues, and
- exploring a myriad of helpful resource links.
- ASHA is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for more than 123,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists.
- Primary Games Teacher online resource for games and materials
- Firstsigns Milestones that enable parents and physicians to monitor a baby’s learning, behavior, and development.
- Planning Language Therapy Choosing what to teach in a language therapy session can be problematic. This site attempts to maximize the teaching decisions by providing a suggested content teaching order and supplying links to existing therapy materials.
- Speech Language Pathology Websites The purpose of this website is to provide pointers to where you can find information in the field of Speech Language Pathology as opposed to providing the information itself.
- Therapy Ideas Apraxia, Articulation,Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Autism, Fluency, Language, Pragmatics and Voice.
- Education World Lesson Planning, Professional Development, Administrator’s Desk, Technology Integration and School Issues.
- Speechville Express If your child has difficulty with speech, language, communication, or is a late talker, we hope you will find the website helpful. Our aim is to provide you with knowledge about available resources to help your child, or a child you care about who has a communication impairment or disorder. http://www.speechville.com
- Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP)ATP’s Education Offices, formerly known as NEAT, provide education services to educators, agencies, youth and their parents to strengthen children’s access to appropriate assistive technology devices. a website for teachers to look into assistive technology loan library
- Ask for Kids Children’s search engine
- Speech Language Activities Here are some online activities that are ready made for using in your speech and language sessions. Students can also go online at home to review what they have done in class.
- Boyd SLP Language, Speech and Sequencing games organized into the following categories: Vocabulary/Word Knowledge, Grammar, Question Forms, Comprehension, Figurative Language, and Phonological Awareness.
- abc teach This is the place for kids, parents, student teachers, and teachers.
- Preschool Printables Games, bulletin boards, stories, calendars for Preschoolers.
- Speech for Students Articulation, grammer, writing organizers, basic concepts, vocabulary, narrative activites, seasonal activities, Wh-Questions.
- Read Please is a free, easy-to-use piece of text-to-speech software. You must be running Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP to complete this tutorial. …
- SparkNotes: Today’s Most Popular Study Guides
Study guides and discussion forums offered on various academic subjects. Literature section includes brief analyses of characters, themes and plots.
- WritingFix: The Original Home of Interactive Writing Prompts
Daily and interactive writing prompts.
- Onion Mountain Technology assistive technology is our business… and our passion!
We believe that every student has the right to be as independent and successful as possible, and we believe that there are tools, techniques, and strategies that can help kids learn and grow to the best of their abilities. We provide consultations, evaluations, training, workshops and presentations as well as a full line of low and mid tech tools in our LoTTIE Kit (Low Tech Tools for Inclusive Education) product line.
- Really Good Stuff
Our exclusive collection of fun and creative teaching tools is what makes us unique! But we couldn’t do it without your help! Many of our quality products start with ideas shared from classrooms around the country. All products are tested in the classroom and reviewed by teacher panels before they ever make it into our Really Good Stuff catalog or reallygoodstuff.com site.
- CECP Check out our extensive collection of web links related to emotional and behavioral problems in such areas as education, families, mental health, juvenile justice, child welfare, early intervention, school safety, and legislation.
- Mrs. Perkins Speech Language Pathologist Activities, Dolce Forms to help you keep track of individual student growth and assist when it is time to do report cards and have parent conferences. Offered as a tool for teachers to use in their own classrooms. http://www.mrsperkins.com/
- Pics4Learning is a copyright-friendly image library for teachers and students. The Pics4Learning collection consists of thousands of images that have been donated by students, teachers, and amateur photographers. Unlike many Internet sites, permission has been granted for teachers and students to use all of the images donated to the Pics4Learning collection.
- Do 2 Learn FREE Teacher & Parent Materials, computer-based instruction, instructional supplies, games and resources and scheduling programs.
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving educational outcomes for individuals with exceptionalities, students with disabilities, and/or the gifted. CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies, sets professional standards, provides continual professional development, advocates for newly and historically underserved individuals with exceptionalities, and helps professionals obtain conditions and resources necessary for effective professional practice.
CHILDREN’S INFORMATION ONLINE CLINIC : (education and resources)
- CHILDREN SLEEP CLINIC
- CHILDREN SPEECH CLINIC
- CHILDREN FOOT CLINIC
- CHILDREN IMUNIZATION CLINIC
- CHILDREN ANTIBIOTIC CLINIC
- PREMATURE BABY CLINIC
- ADOLESCENT CLINIC
- CHILDREN BOTTLE MILK CLINIC
- CHILDREN FEVER CLINIC
- CHILDREN CELIAC CLINIC
- NEWBORN INFANT CLINIC
- LEARNING DISABILITIES CLINIC
- CHILDREN TUBERKULOSIS CLINIC
- CHILDREN AUTISM CLINIC
- CHILDREN NUTRITION CLINIC
- CHILDREN HYPERACTIVITY CLINIC
- CHILDREN GIFTED TALENTED CLINIC
- SMART KID CLINIC
- REHABILITATION MEDICINE FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENCE
- SWINE INFLUENZA CLINIC
- Canadian Pediatric Society – Caring For Kids
- Pediatric Development and Behavior
- AACAP – Facts for Families
- American Academy of Family Physicians – Patient Information
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry – Parent Education
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Public Education Brochures
- Children’s Hospital Boston
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Hospital
- Consumer Product Safety Commission – Publications
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- HON Mother and Child Glossary
- Iowa State University of Extension
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- MEDLINEplus – Medical Encyclopedia
- Merck Manual of Medical Information – Home Edition
- National Cancer Institute PDQ Clinical Cancer Information
- National Network for Child Care
- NHS Direct Online
- Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man
- PDR – Drugs and Medicines
- PDR – Guide to Medical Care
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital – Pediatric Picture Atlas | US Pharmacopeia
Health Sciences and Pediatric Directories
- Virtual Pediatric Hospital
- WebGuide – Behavior and Development
- Yahoo Pediatrics
- EINet Galaxy
- HardinMetaDirectory of Internet Health Sources
- Open Directory: Medicine
Internet Search Engines
CHILDREN SPEECH CLINIC
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com,
Clinic and Editor in Chief :
Dr WIDODO JUDARWANTO
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 62(021) 5703646, mobile : 0817171764
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Children Speech Clinic Information Education Network. All rights reserved