Pediatricians and Physicians
- A three part shortcourse entitled Stuttering in Children and Adolescents by Karin B. Wexler, Ph.D., reprinted from Emergency and Office Pediatrics,1996-1997
- Stuttering: an update for physicians by Daniel Costa and Robert Kroll, Can. Med. Assoc. J., June 2000; 162; 1849-1855.
- Stuttering: A view from psychiatry by Nathan E. Lavid, M.D
- At last…stammerers get the right prescription from their GPs by Lena Rustin and Elaine Kelman, a report of a survey of medical doctors in the UK.
- The Child Who Stutters: To the Pediatrician 2nd editions, publication 23 of the Stuttering Foundation of America, is freely available online in either html format or as a PDF file.
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.